ABIERTO PLAZO DE PREINSCRIPCIÓN
To maximize job opportunities for recent law school graduates at Biglaw or in the legal department of companies with international operations.
Each participant will be provided with an assessment, which ETJ may share with law firms and companies searching for candidates.
The Junior Lawyer Program will be conducted in English.
The Junior Lawyer Program is an innovative legal training experience that has been conceived and will be taught by veterans of global law firms. We do not teach law. We train participants to deliver quality work under pressure. We replicate professional assignments and negotiations to conflicts that are based on real-life cases. By developing a broader basis for judgment and diagnosis, participants will acquire new problem-solving skills. We stress teamwork to strengthen the management of people while at the same time recognizing the importance of individual aptitudes. We work to sharpen professional competence and to make participants business-savvy. From the very outset, our basic goal is to enable new law school graduates to meet Biglaw’s expectations for its junior lawyers.
PROGRAM DIRECTOR: ARCILA, JOSÉ ANTONIO. Lawyer, ex Baker & McKenzie partner.
· Arcila, Natalia. Senior Business Development and Marketing Executive, Deveboise & Plimpton.
· Banegas, Carolina. Associate Principal, Signium International.
· Dubin, Adam. Law professor at U.P. Comillas, and Director of its Master’s program in International and European Business Law.
· Llorente, Carlos. Lawyer and University Law Professor.
· Peña, Luis Miguel. Director Senior, Llorente y Cuenca.
· Sánchez Pedreño, Antonio. Lawyer, Arbitrator.
· Villanueva, Pablo. Director of Strategy Branding and Communication, Wolters Kluwer.